B&B Aloel - Palermo (province)
Located in the old part of Palermo, the B&B is ideal for discovering the numerous little streets of the area by foot. The diversity of the area still fascinates today and shows the passing of many epochs and civilizations, including the Phoenicians, Greeks, Carthaginians, ancient Romans, the Byzantine Empire, the Arab and Norman invasions, as well as the influences of imperial Germany, Spanish royalty, and the Bourbonne dynasty.
All guests have free access to a terrace offering a wonderful view of the old city and the sea where they can also take the sun or have lunch. With the B&B Aloel you will experience Sicilian hospitality. At any time, the staff will be more than happy to give you advice regarding cultural, artistic, or gastronomic highlights.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $30
- Single Room (Shared bathroom)
- Standard Room, Ensuite
- Standard Room, Ensuite
- Quadruple Room (Shared bathroom)
- Double Room
- Triple Room with Private Bathroom
At a glance
- This hotel has 4 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time 10 AM-3:30 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (4 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free nearby parking
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Rooftop terrace
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Frette Italian sheets
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
B&B Aloel - Palermo (province)’s small print
This property accepts only cash for any payments made on the premises. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night, up to 4 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.