Sharon House - Amalfi Coast
This 2-story hotel lies in a central position but offers a serene, calm, and silent atmosphere and features comfortable guestrooms, a coffee shop/café, and an elevator (lift). Amenities include free wireless Internet access and roundtrip airport and train station transfers with advance notice.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $148
- Double Room
- Triple Room
- Quadruple Room
- Junior Suite
- Double Room Single Use
At a glance
- This hotel has 6 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time 2 PM-8:30 PM
- Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Train station pickup *
- Area shuttle *
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast daily
- Coffee shop/café
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Beach towels
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2005
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable/satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Sharon House - Amalfi Coast’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Parking height restrictions apply.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 72 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The tax applies from 1st April to 2nd November. The tax is reduced by 50% for stays over 4 days. Guests exempted from this tax include residents of Amalfi, children under 10 years of age, and disabled persons. Please note that exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Resort fee: EUR 1,50 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.