Bed & Breakfast Flavius - Rome
The B&B, housed on the 5th floor (with lift) of a late 19th century building, features quiet air conditioned rooms and a panoramic terrace overlooking the Colosseum district.
The B&B's strategic position will allow you to discover the historic center of Rome, covering more than two thousand years of art and history. The nearby public transportation will lead you to other part of the city.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $42
- Double Room, Ensuite
- Double Room with External Bathroom and French Bed
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 3 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time 1 PM-8 PM
- Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast daily
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
Bed & Breakfast Flavius - Rome’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of EUR 50 per vehicle (one way)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.