Condotti Palace- Aparthotel - Rome
The Condotti Palace-Aparthotel is located on the Via della Croce in the historic center of Rome within walking distance of the Spanish steps, Piazza del Popolo, Villa Borghese and the Pantheon.
The historic building that houses the hotel includes both modern amenities and elegant original furnishings that retain the feel of a Roman palace. Guests enjoy the panoramic views and sunsets from the Pincio terrace that has views over the Villa Borghese and easy access to nearby local cafes, galleries, and boutiques. Other property amenities include express check-out and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $95
- Standard Twin Room
- Standard Double Room
- Family Room
- Double Room
At a glance
- Check-in time 2 PM-midnight
- Check-out time is 11:30 AM
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (2 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- No parking
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Room service (during limited hours)
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Rooftop terrace
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
Condotti Palace- Aparthotel - Rome’s small print
This hotel will place an authorization for the first night's stay for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 10 per person (approximately)
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of EUR 60 per vehicle
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.