Tornabuoni La Petite Suite - Florence
Tornabuoni La Petite Suite features townhouse accommodation with excellent position in Florence, in a quiet street around via Tornabuoni, one of the most exclusive streets of the city where art and history blend together. The area is full of typical restaurants, handcraft shops, local markets, and traditional theaters.
The property's central position will allow you to reach on foot fabulous churches, monuments, and historic buildings, displaying some of the most famous masterpieces from the Italian Renaissance. The splendid Piazza della Signoria with the Uffizi Gallery, the picturesque Ponte Vecchio, and the Duomo cathedral are just around the corner.
Tornabuoni La Petite Suite is housed on the third floor of a historic palace, overlooking the finest monuments of Florence. The smoke-free property features a charming atmosphere. Wireless Internet access are available at no extra charge.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288
- Royal Suite
- Junior Suite
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 2 rooms
- Check-in time 12:30 PM-7:30 PM
- Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (6 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Pets allowed (dogs only)
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV channels
- DVD player
- Free WiFi
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Tornabuoni La Petite Suite - Florence’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.50 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
Parking is available nearby and costs EUR 28 per 24 hours
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 20 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.