RomeBed - Rome
The B&B is ideally situated within walking distance of important sites and monuments, such as the splendid Patriarchal basilicas of San Giovanni in Laterano and Santa Maria Maggiore, as well as the church of Santa Croce in Gerusalemme and the Colosseum.
The Roma Termini railway station and public transport facilities are located nearby, allowing an easy reach to every part of the city, which is convenient for tourists and business travellers alike.
The RomeBed B&B is housed on the third floor of a late 19th-century building and offers a welcoming atmosphere. The owner will be glad to provide useful information and meet any kind of request: bookings for restaurants and guided city tours. A one-way shuttle service from the airport (surcharge) is available with advance notice. Complimentary wireless internet access is available.
Please note that this hotel does not allow pets or service animals.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $115
- Double Room, Shared Bathroom
- Triple Room, Shared Bathroom
- Quadruple Room, Shared Bathroom
- Single Room, Shared Bathroom
At a glance
- This hotel has 3 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 5 floors
- Check-in time 10 AM-10 PM
- Check-out time is 10 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Self parking *
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Continental breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Shared bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
RomeBed - Rome’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Self parking costs EUR 15 per night
Continental breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 2 for adults and EUR 2 for children (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.