Residenza Grandi Vedute - Venice
The property is closed during December, January, and February.
Residenza Grandi Vedute is located in Venice, on the peaceful Giudecca Island - a favorite summer destination of the noble Venetian families who built beautiful villas surrounded by lovely gardens and orchards. This accommodation enjoys the quiet atmosphere of the lagoon and the superb view over Venice.
The residence, housed on the fourth and fifth floor of a late 19th-century Art Nouveau grain mill (Molino Stuky), offers luxury apartments to ensure guests a relaxing holiday in this world-renowned city. After a long and complex restoration finished in 2003, the hotel features an elevator and free WiFi, in one of the finest and most comfortable buildings in the city. The property also offers luggage storage and mobile phone rentals.
Set just steps from the Palanca stop, a complimentary shuttle boat service is available for St. Mark's Square (San Zaccaria) and Zattere (2 minutes' walk from the Bridge of the Accademy Gran Canal).
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248
- Standard Apartment (Gondola)
- Standard Apartment (Sandolino)
- Standard Apartment (Galea)
- Apartment (Bragosso)
- Standard Apartment (Burchio)
- Standard Apartment (Galea)
- Standard Apartment (Caorlina)
- Standard Apartment (Bucintoro)
- Standard Apartment (Mascareta)
- Standard Apartment (Tartana)
At a glance
- This hotel has 8 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 5 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-7 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Concierge services
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1897
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Espresso maker
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Premium bedding
- Separate dining area
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV
- Free WiFi
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Residenza Grandi Vedute - Venice’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply, subject to submission of proper documents to the property, to patients, their companions and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties. 30% reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.5 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.25 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.