Aldebaran Bed and Breakfast - Rome
The B&B is housed in a 2-story Art Nouveau building, without lift, that has retained its original charm. In close proximity you can visit the Ipogeo degli Aureli, a small catacomb dating back from the 3rd century. The nearby buses will lead you to the most significant monuments of Rome.
Aldebaran Bed and Breakfast is an ideal base from which to discover the Esquilino rione, a fascinating district, preserving traces of the Roman, Renaissance, Baroque periods. During the summertime, guests can relax on the property’s terrace, or enjoy a nearby sports center and swimming. Many wonderful restaurants and bars are within walking distance. A computer station is provided, and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Babysitting and childcare can be provided for surcharges.
Roundtrip airport shuttle is provided on request and for a surcharge. Nearby surcharge parking and metered street parking are available for guests.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $64
- Double Room, Shared Bathroom
- Single Room, Shared Bathroom
At a glance
- This hotel has 3 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time starts at 11 AM
- Check-out time is 10 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (2 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Babysitting/childcare *
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast daily
- Computer station
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Aldebaran Bed and Breakfast - Rome’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.