Bed & Bed In Milano - Milan
Bed & Bed In Milano is a townhouse located in Milan, in the area surrounding Bocconi university, with plenty of shops, restaurants, bars, and pubs. Furthermore, the main tourist spots, such as the Castello Sforzesco castle, the Duomo cathedral, the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II shopping area, or the Alla Scala theater, can easily be reached with the nearby tram.
The townhouse is a small, charming early 20th-century villa, on 3 floors. An Internet point is at guests' disposal, and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
The kind, attentive staff is available for any kind of request, ensuring you a nice stay in Milan. Pets, including service animals, are not permitted.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $69
- Double Room Single Use, Private Bathroom
- Double Room, Private Bathroom
- Triple Room, Private Bathroom
- Standard Room, 2 Single Beds, Private Bathroom
At a glance
- This hotel has 10 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time 1 PM-midnight
- Check-out time is 11:30 AM
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (3 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
- Free nearby parking
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Rooftop terrace
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Digital TV channels
- Free WiFi
Bed & Bed In Milano - Milan’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
The above tax will be reduced by 50% in August. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply to residents of Milan or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
During Expo 2015, city taxes will be applied all year. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.