Riad Fes - Fes
Ideally located in the heart of Fes medina and near many historic monuments, Riad Fes 5-star offers all the facilities and services of a deluxe hotel in a traditional, welcoming, and comfortable setting.
Built in 1900, this Art Deco property has five 3-story buildings and 30 guestrooms for an enchanting stay in Fes. In addition to complimentary tea throughout the day, amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, 3 lounge bars, a restaurant, a solarium, terraces, a swimming pool, and roundtrip airport shuttle service for a fee, with advance notice. Babysitting/child care can also be arranged for an additional fee. Guests can also taste delicious specialties at the onsite restaurant.
For improved well-being, guests can schedule a treatment or beauty service in the full-service spa Riad Fes by Cinq Mondes or an in-room massage. For conferences, seminars, formal receptions, or banquet dinners, Riad Fes is ideally suited to host any type of event.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $142
- Royal Suite
- Deluxe Double Room
- Standard Double Room
- Suite (Ambassador)
- Junior Suite
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 30 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-1:00 AM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Babysitting/childcare *
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Train station pickup *
- No parking
In the hotel
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- 3 bars/lounges
- Coffee shop/café
- Snack bar/deli
- Poolside bar
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Barbeque grills
- Outdoor pool
- Pool sun loungers
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Pool umbrellas
- Steam room
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space size (feet) - 388
- Conference space size (meters) - 36
- One meeting room
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
- Year Built 1900
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Designated smoking areas
- Rooftop terrace
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Turndown service
- Premium bedding
- Individually decorated
- Separate sitting area
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV channels
- IPod docking station
- Free newspaper
- Free WiFi
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Riad Fes by Cinq Mondes has 3 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic. The spa is equipped with Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open select days. Guests under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa.
DiningOnsite venue - restaurant.
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Relais & Chateaux.
Riad Fes - Fes’s small print
Guests staying at the property December 24 or December 31, 2015 are charged mandatory Gala Dinner fees at check-in. These fees do not include drinks.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Guests under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 34.1 per person, per night
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MAD 700
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: MAD 380 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MAD 1500
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: MAD 700 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- Airport shuttle transfer per adult: MAD 250 (one way)
- Resort fee: MAD 34.10 per person, per night
Rollaway beds are available for MAD 500 per night
Babysitting/childcare is available for an extra charge
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of MAD 250 per room (one-way)
Train station pick-up service is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.