Alloro B&B - Florence (province)
Situated in the historic centre of Florence, Alloro B&B offers elegant rooms inside an ancient palace: Palazzo Castiglioni.
Alloro B&B is the right address for tourists that want to visit Florence on foot thanks to its proximity to the Cathedral, Giotto Bell-Tower and the S.Lorenzo and S. Maria Novella Cathedrals, while shopping lovers can reach the famous San Lorenzo market and the renowned shopping streets.
Alloro B&B staff is at your disposal for advises and information on Florence and its surroundings.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $75
- Single Room, Private Bathroom
- Double Room, Private Bathroom
- Triple Room, Private Bathroom
At a glance
- This hotel has 5 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time noon-8:00 PM
- Check-out time is 8:00 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets allowed (dogs only)
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in rooms
In the hotel
- Free breakfast
- Room service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Soundproofed rooms
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
Alloro B&B - Florence (province)’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.