City Hotel Köln - Cologne
In the immediate hotel surroundings guests will have the chance to explore plenty of museums, Roman churches and many other tourist attractions. Many cafés, restaurants, and bars are also nearby.
The hotel offers a bar in a refined, cozy and familiar ambiance. You will surely feel at home. Free Wi-Fi and wired Internet service can be accessed from public areas of the hotel.
Note that pets and service animals are not permitted at this hotel.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $51
- Double Room Single Use, Private Bathroom
- Double Room
- Standard Apartment
- Single Room, Private Bathroom
- Single Room, Shared Bathroom
- Double Room, Private Bathroom
At a glance
- This hotel has 10 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-10 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- No parking
In the hotel
- Free breakfast
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Climate control
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hair dryer (on request)
City Hotel Köln - Cologne’s small print
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
The city of Cologne imposes a culture tax (Kulturförderabgabe) of 5%. Business travelers may be exempt from this tax and need to contact the hotel for further information or ask the hotel at check-in. Guests can contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- A 5 percent city/local tax will be charged
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 25 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.