Hotel Belmont - Brussels
Looking for a family-friendly Brussels hotel? Hotel Belmont is a great choice as it's located in the Sainte-Catherine area, is near a metro station and offers free Wi-Fi to all its guests!
This 3 star Sainte-Catherine-area hotel in Brussels offers an elevator (lift), concierge services and a computer station. Guests can also enjoy drinks as there is a bar/lounge.
Multilingual staff are available at the front desk 24 hours-a-day and can provide tour/ticket assistance. The hotel has a meeting room available for hire. Whether you're waiting for friends or your partner, the lobby has a TV and free newspapers to keep you company.
This hotel offers free WiFi, an elevator (lift) and concierge services. Guests can also enjoy drinks as there is a bar/lounge.
Multilingual staff are available at the front desk 24 hours-a-day and can provide tour/ticket assistance.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $59
- Classic Single Room
- Classic Double or Twin Room
- Classic Triple Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 31 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-in time 3:00 PM-11:00 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (12 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free wired Internet access in rooms
- No parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- One meeting room
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
In the room
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Digital TV channels
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Hotel Belmont - Brussels’s small print
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.50 per accommodation, per night
- Resort fee: EUR 4.50 per accommodation, per night
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 20 per night
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 10 per person (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.