Lucca in Villa San Donato - Lucca (province)
The property is housed in a characteristic Liberty style villa, restored maintaining unchanged the characteristics of that period. Guests can make use of the complimentary wireless and free outdoor parking offered by the townhouse. The property can arrange babysitting for guests bringing children (surcharge applies).
Lucca in Villa San Donato features comfortable guestrooms furnished with care.
The cordiality and availability of this townhouse guarantees a pleasant and peaceful stay.
Guests can request an airport shuttle to and from the townhouse for a surcharge. This pet-friendly accommodation allows pets up to 10kg to stay, with other restrictions.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $59
- Double Room Single Use
- Double Room
- Triple Room
- Two Bedroom Apartment in Annexe Building
- Family Double or Twin Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 6 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time 3:30 PM-6:30 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
- Express check-in
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Babysitting/childcare *
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply *
- 1 per room (up to 10 kg)
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Free self parking
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Rooftop terrace
In the room
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hair dryer
- Digital TV channels
Lucca in Villa San Donato - Lucca (province)’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 72 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property in cash. The tax is seasonal and applies to stays up to 3 nights (from April 1st to the first Sunday of November) and only the first night of stay (from the Monday following the first Sunday of November through March 31st). Guests exempted from the tax include children 14 years of age or below. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 6 per person (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.