Hotel Forsthaus St Hubertus - Gross Groenau
The small, family-run Hotel Forsthaus St. Hubertus is located on the outskirts of Lübeck. The cozy atmosphere of this enchanting historical building dating back to 1907 makes a lovely change from the anonymity of large hotel chains and assures a break from the stress of everyday life.
After a long excursion you can taste the creative international cuisine of the hotel restaurant Zum fabelhaften Hirschen, furnished in a traditional hunting-style. Bike rental, complimentary wireless Internet, complimentary roundtrip airport shuttle, and free parking are some of the amenities conveniently included in this pet-friendly hotel.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $62
- Double Room
- Single Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 19 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time noon-8 PM
- Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets allowed (dogs and cats only) *
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free airport shuttle (available on request) *
In the hotel
- Free hot/cold buffet breakfast daily
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Climate control
- Bathtub or shower
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
DiningZum fabelhaften Hirschen - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open select days.
Hotel Forsthaus St Hubertus - Gross Groenau’s small print
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5 per pet, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.