Hôtel Village - Quart
This Aosta Valley hotel is the ideal place to spend an exciting holiday discovering the Cervino, the Monte Rosa or the Monte Bianco mountains, or simply relaxing at the Pré-Saint-Didier or Saint Vincent thermal centres.
In addition to nicely furnished wooden and stone chalets, Hotel Village facilities include a bright meeting room, a comfortable reading room and a pleasant outside area. This property offers complimentary WiFi Internet access. A total renovation of Hôtel Village was completed in April 2010.
The hotel's restaurant, BJORK Swedish Brasserie, features Scandinavian cuisine and has a bar. It is open for lunch and dinner and closed Sundays and Mondays. Reservations are required.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $47
- Double Room
- Chalet (3 people)
- Single Room
- Chalet (2 people)
- Chalet (4 people)
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 15 rooms
- Check-in time 3 PM-11 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (18 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets allowed (dogs only) *
- Specific rooms only *
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free self parking
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast daily
- Full breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Golfing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Meeting rooms
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Pay movies
- Satellite TV channels
- In-room safe
DiningBJORK Swedish Brasserie - This restaurant specializes in Scandinavian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required. Open select days.
Hôtel Village - Quart’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.80 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
Full breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 5 per person (approximately)
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per day
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.