B&B Da Roy a Cinecittà - Rome
B&B Da Roy a Cinecittà is housed on the panoramic 8th floor of a lovely residential building in Rome, located in the Cinecittà neighborhood. This Rome B&B is just a few steps from Porta Furba Quadraro underground station, which connects to the historic center of Rome in around 10 minutes.
The brightly-lit and fully air conditioned B&B offers 2 guestrooms and a cozy living room.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $46
- Single Room, Shared Bathroom
- Double Room, Shared Bathroom
- Triple Room, Shared Bathroom
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 2 rooms
- Check-in time 11 AM-midnight
- Check-out time is 10 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (6 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Pets not allowed
- Free nearby parking
In the hotel
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Shared bathroom
B&B Da Roy a Cinecittà - Rome’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.