B&B Bellini - Catania area
The B&B, housed in the historic Palazzo Auteri building, which dates back to the early 18th century, is an excellent starting point to discover the impressive art patrimony of Catania.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $40
- Double Room
- Quadruple Room, Private Bathroom
- Standard Room, Private Bathroom
- Double Room
- Triple Room, Private Bathroom
- Double Room Single Use
At a glance
- This hotel has 3 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time noon-2:00 AM
- Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (2 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Babysitting/childcare *
- Pets allowed
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply *
- 1 per room
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Train station pickup *
- No parking
In the hotel
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Free full breakfast daily
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hair dryer (on request)
- DVD player
- Free WiFi
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
B&B Bellini - Catania area’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 24 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city and is collected at the property in cash: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to a maximum of 3 nights. Guests exempted from the tax: Catania residents; exchange students; University students; children under 18 years of age; coach drivers and tour leaders for groups of at least 25 people (1 coach driver and 1 tour leader per group); disabled persons, patients, and their companions/helpers (max 2 per patient), subject to submission of proper documents to the property.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.