Hotel Stille - Graubunden
Every morning, guests staying at Hotel Stille will be pampered with a large breakfast buffet. A 3-course dinner is available as well at an additional cost (during main seasons only). After dinner you can relax at the onsite bar or terrace and enjoy the easy-going atmosphere while recovering from a long day of sports and activities.
In winter, a wide range of facilities awaits sports enthusiasts. Whether you prefer ski pistes, endless cross-country ski runs, sleigh tracks, ice-skating rinks, or the world-famous all-natural bobsleigh tracks, there is something for everyone to enjoy in the area. There are 4 ski areas surrounding St. Moritz: Corviglia, Corvatch, Lagalp, and Diavolezza. Together, they feature over 60 ski lifts and 280 miles (450 kilometers) of ski slopes.
In summer, you can enjoy many different activity options as well. Hike to the glaciers, go fishing, sailing or windsurfing, play a round of golf, take a horseback ride, go mountain-biking, or visit the world-famous spa in St. Moritz Bad.
Hotel Stille offers its guests parking spaces, free wireless Internet access in public areas, and a free pick-up service from the train station. A meeting room measuring 269 square feet (25 square meters) is available for your business or social functions. This accommodation is pet friendly and offers parking for a surcharge.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $91
- Standard Apartment, 1 Bedroom, Balcony
- Standard Apartment
- Double Room, Shared Bathroom
- Studio, Balcony
- Family Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 60 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time 4 PM-8 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (6 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets allowed *
- Restrictions apply *
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free train station pickup *
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Barbeque grills
- Ski storage
- Ski passes available
- Conference space size (meters) - 25
- One meeting room
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillowtop mattress
- Shared bathroom with sink in room
- Bathtub or shower
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cross-country skiing on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
Hotel Stille - Graubunden’s small print
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have elevators.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 3.40 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
Self parking costs CHF 15 per night
Rollaway beds are available for CHF 65 per night
Cribs/Infant beds are available for CHF 5 per night
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CHF 15 per pet, per night