TOP Hotel Hohenstaufen - Koblenz
The TOP Hotel Hohenstaufen is set in a quiet yet central location in the vicinity of Koblenz railway station, the Old Town, a congress center, and Rhein-Mosel hall.
The hotel is ideal for business trips, an overnight stay in transit, and all those looking for a pleasant experience away from home.
The on-site restaurant, aubergine, serves excellent German cuisine for lunch and dinner.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $74
- Superior Double Room (Breakfast Excluded)
- Superior Single Room (Breakfast Excluded)
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 50 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-in time starts at 1 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Self parking *
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1906
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
DiningAubergine - This restaurant specializes in German cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
TOP Hotel Hohenstaufen - Koblenz’s small print
Self parking costs EUR 10.00 per night
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 9.90 per person (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.