Villa Crispi - Mestre
A sober elegance combined with an ideal position to visit the Veneto region and the fascinating city of Venice, makes this ambience unique.
A welcoming atmosphere, with soft and relaxing pastel colours and a professional and reserved service, invites guests to stay and discover the environment at their own pace.
Guests at Villa Crispi will also be able to enjoy amenities such as complimentary wired and wireless Internet access, room service, and free use of bicycles.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $40
- Triple Room
- Single Room
- Quadruple Room, Private Bathroom
- Double Room Single Use
- Double Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 10 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-9 PM
- Check-out time is 10:30 AM
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (3 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free wired Internet access in rooms
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast
- Room service
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Rooftop terrace
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- Satellite TV channels
- DVD player
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room safe
Villa Crispi - Mestre’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply, subject to submission of proper documents to the property, to patients, their companions and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties. 30% reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.45 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.225 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.