Casa Dominova - Sorrento
With a short walk you will easily reach the Villa Comunale, the public gardens and the direct access leading to the splendid beach, to the Circumvesuviana railway station and to the harbor, with daily links to Capri, Procida, Ischia and Naples.
The property is surrounded by a quiet garden featuring lemon and orange trees, where guests can indulge in pleasant moments of tranquility or enjoy breakfast.
A friendly and attentive staff will be pleased to provide you with all the necessary information on Sorrento and its surroundings. The hotel restaurant warmly welcomes guests for dinner. Complimentary wireless Internet access is provided for guests’ convenience.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $50
- Triple Room
- Double or Twin Room
- Single Room
- Quadruple Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 7 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time 8:00 AM-7:00 PM
- Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (6 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast daily
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Designated smoking areas
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Frette Italian sheets
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
Casa Dominova - Sorrento’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property in cash. The tax applies to stays from 1 April to 31 October. This tax does not apply to residents of the city, or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
Parking is available nearby and costs EUR 24 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.