Villa Angelina - Treviso
Located in the historic and charming city of Treviso, the affordable bed-and-breakfast Villa Angelina is a nice accommodation option to spend pleasant holidays. Venice is reachable in only 30 minutes by train. The airport is 2.4 miles (4 kilometers) away, and regular flights to Treviso Airport allow guests to reach this artistic city in northern Italy easily by plane.
Villa Angelina is a spacious villa set in a quiet, green area. It's close to the railway station and the city center, which offers a wide array of restaurants, bars, shops, pubs, and meeting venues. The open-plan ground floor and the lovely garden of Villa Angelina provide guests with the ideal setting to loosen up and enjoy the relaxing atmosphere of this budget accommodation. Free parking and free wireless Internet are available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $57
- Double Room with external private bathroom
- Triple Room, Private Bathroom
- Double Room, Shared Bathroom
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 3 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time 11 AM-10 PM
- Check-out time is 10 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (9 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free self parking
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast daily
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in common areas
- Roll-in shower
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Premium bedding
- Individually furnished
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Microwave (on request)
Villa Angelina - Treviso’s small print
This property requires payment upon check-in for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. To obtain additional information, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.