AmoRoma - Rome
Surrounded by plenty of bars and restaurants that serve a delicious Italian cuisine, the area is also well served by all means of public transport, ensuring quick and easy connections to every other part of the city.
Pets are not accepted.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $62
- Single Room, Shared Bathroom
- Double Room, Shared Bathroom
- Triple Room, Shared Bathroom
- Quadruple Room, Shared Bathroom
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 3 rooms
- Check-in time noon-midnight
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (3 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
In the hotel
- Free full breakfast daily
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Shared bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- LCD TV
- Free WiFi
AmoRoma - Rome’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.