L'Incanto di Roma - Rome
The B&B, housed in a 19th-century building with elevator, is located in a safe and well-to-do part of town full of shops, restaurants, pubs, cinemas and characteristic nightspots. It features elegantly furnished rooms overlooking the ancient ruins of the Horti di Sallustio, all that remain of one of the most impressive constructions of Imperial Rome.
Upon arrival, you will be greeted by sisters Laura and Michela in a warm and welcoming atmosphere. They will be happy to assist you with all the information you need to make your stay in Rome as comfortable and pleasant as possible. Complimentary wireless internet access and airport shuttle service (surcharge) are also available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $58
- Double Room, Shared Bathroom
- Quadruple Room, Shared Bathroom
- Triple Room, Shared Bathroom
At a glance
- This hotel has 4 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time 9 AM-10 PM
- Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Required at check in
- Cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (2 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Free train station pickup *
- No parking
- Area shuttle *
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast daily
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Climate control
- Ceiling fan
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Down comforter
- Premium bedding
- Memory foam mattress
- Shared bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
L'Incanto di Roma - Rome’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Late check-in after 10 PM can be arranged for an extra charge of EUR 10
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 20 per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of EUR 20 per person (roundtrip)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.