Hotel Farnesina - Rome
The 3-star Hotel Farnesina is located in the gorgeous Farnesina area of Rome, a few steps from Ponte Milvio - one of the most ancient Tiber bridges. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Foro Italico sports complex, Olympic Stadium, Auditorium, the splendid Basilica of Saint Peter, Piazza del Popolo square and a full-service health spa are all nearby.
An ideal choice for both business and leisure travelers, this 4-floor, pet-friendly hotel offers a wonderful atmosphere, charming interiors and multilingual, helpful staff. Additionally, there's a conference room, a splendid roof garden with a terrace, a daily buffet breakfast, wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge, a front-desk safe, dry cleaning/laundry and express check-in and check-out. This Eternal City hotel can also arrange babysitting/child care for a fee.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $66
- Double Room
- Double Room Single Use
- Triple Room
- Twin Room
- Junior Suite
At a glance
- This hotel has 24 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-12:30 AM
- Check-out time is 10:30 AM
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (2 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- No parking
- Self parking *
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Room service (during limited hours)
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Rooftop terrace
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Digital TV channels
- Free newspaper
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Hotel Farnesina - Rome’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Parking height restrictions apply.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 72 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Airport shuttle transfer per adult: EUR 60 (one way)
Parking is available nearby and costs EUR 15 per night
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 25 per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of EUR 55 per vehicle (one way)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.