Astoria Palace - Rome
The Astoria Palace B&B in Rome is located on the top floor of a very elegant residential building, in the university area, not far from the city's historic center.
This property occupies an entire 3,230-sq-foot (300 sq- meter) floor offering 360 degree views of the city. It is conveniently located in the immediate vicinity of the Policlinico underground line, providing guests with quick and easy access to any part of the city.
This Rome accommodation features beautifully furnished interiors and rooms, free WiFi, a private chauffeur service for limousine transfers and tours, parking, a complete home theater system with Dolby surround and 10-foot (3-meter) video projection screen, and a 2,150-squ-foot (200 sq-meter) terrace.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $51
- Triple Room
- Double Room
- Double Room Single Use
- Junior Suite
- Economy Double Room Single Use
- Economy Double or Twin Room with External Bathroom
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 7 rooms
- Check-in time starts at 11:30 AM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
- Express check-in/out
- Monday - Friday: 9:30 AM - 10 PM
- Saturday - Sunday: 9 AM - 7 PM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Self parking *
- Extended parking
In the hotel
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Television in lobby
In the room
- Climate control
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hair dryer
- Cable/satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
Astoria Palace - Rome’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Late check-in between 10 PM and midnight can be arranged for an extra charge of EUR 20
Late check-out can be arranged for an extra charge of EUR 35
Self parking costs EUR 15.00 per day
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of EUR 50 per vehicle (one way)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.