3749 Ponte Chiodo Guest House - Venice
The friendly 3749 Ponte Chiodo Guest House is located in an important artistic area of Venice, just steps from the famous Ca'd'Oro Palace and in close proximity to major attractions, such as the Rialto Bridge, its adjacent market, and Saint Mark's Square.
Although it boasts a very central location, the property is nestled in a quiet street away from major tourist routes.
Fully restored in 2003 and featuring a splendid private garden, this old Venetian residence takes its name from the unique ancient bridge (ponte) without a parapet which characterizes the property's main entrance, the only remaining bridge of its kind on the entire island of Venice.
On-site amenities include a fax service, a complimentary Internet corner, and free WiFi connectivity on the first floor and in the garden. Guests can also take advantage of a common kitchen area with coffee and tea-making facilities.
No pets or service animals are permitted.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $91
- Superior Double Room
- Double or Twin Room, Private Bathroom, Externa bathroom
- Double Room
- Single Room
- Double or Twin Room
- Twin Room (small)
- Superior Double or Twin Room
- Standard Room, 2 Single Beds, Small
- Double Room with External Private Bathroom
- Single Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 6 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time noon-1 PM
- Check-out time is 11:00 AM
- Monday - Sunday: 12:30 PM - 8:30 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (3 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
In the hotel
- Free full breakfast daily
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1790
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Soundproofed rooms
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Individually decorated
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV
- Free WiFi
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- In-room safe
3749 Ponte Chiodo Guest House - Venice’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours during certain times of the year.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply, subject to submission of proper documents to the property, to patients, their companions and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties. 30% reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night for adults; EUR .5 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.