I Borghi - Lucca
- Free WiFi
- 3 apartments
- Free train station pick-up
- Self parking
- Airport shuttle
- In Lucca Historical Center
- Piazza dell'Anfiteatro (0.2 mi / 0.3 km)
The apartment offers 2 fully-equipped apartments featuring wooden ceilings and a terracotta floor.
Lucca is the birthplace of Puccini composer and Casa di Puccini is open to the public. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available on request for an additional fee. Guests are encouraged to take advantage of the nearby bicycle rentals to explore the area.
This hotel welcomes pets (subject to restrictions).
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288
- Apartment for 3 people Zita
- Apartment for 6 people Vittoria
- Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 3 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time 3:30 PM-8 PM
- Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Required at check in
- Cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply *
- 1 per room (up to 2 kg)
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Free train station pickup
- Self parking *
- Free nearby parking
In the hotel
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Climate control
- Espresso maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Private bathroom
- Cable/satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Weekly housekeeping provided
I Borghi - Lucca’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property in cash. The tax is seasonal and applies to stays up to 3 nights (from April 1st to the first Sunday of November) and only the first night of stay (from the Monday following the first Sunday of November through March 31st). Guests exempted from the tax include children 14 years of age or below. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
Self parking costs EUR 5 per day
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.