Hotel Koper - Koper
On the Slovenian coast, the Koper Hotel is ideally located in the old town of Koper, the largest commercial port in Slovenia.
Offering free WiFi, the onsite La Storia Restaurant, and a bar/lounge, this 3-star hotel is the ideal base whether on holiday or business in this charming Mediterranean town.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $111
- Superior Double Room
- Standard Double Room
- Single Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 65 rooms
- Check-in time 1:00 PM-midnight
- Check-out time is 11:00 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
In the hotel
- Room service
- Business center
- Tours/ticket assistance
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Cable/satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
DiningLa Storia Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Hotel Koper - Koper’s small print
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.01 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.50 per night for guests aged 7-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 7 years of age.
Cribs/Infant beds are available for EUR 14 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.