Residenza Goldoni - Venice
Renovated in 2003, this fully air conditioned building is located near the main attractions of Venice and its most important museum.
A short walk will take to the world-famous Piazza San Marco where visitors can admire the treasures of the Basilica Marciana and the magnificent rooms of the Doge’s Palace.
This family-run hotel offers a warm and friendly ambience. The owners will always be glad to provide you with any advice and suggestion to make your Venetian holiday a truly unique one. Parking is not available on site.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $51
- Triple Room
- Quadruple Room
- Single Room
- Double or Twin Room
- Superior Double or Twin Room
- Economy Double Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 11 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-11:30 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
- Express check-in
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (2 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
In the hotel
- Free breakfast daily
- Room service
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
Residenza Goldoni - Venice’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply, subject to submission of proper documents to the property, to patients, their companions and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties. 30% reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night for adults; EUR .5 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.