Bed & Breakfast Giardini - Venice
In a charming building in the old city centre of Venice, just fifteen minutes on foot to St. Mark’s square and right beside the Modern Art Biennale site and the Arsenale, the Bed & Breakfast Giardini is a little niche full of hospitality.
This pet-friendly B&B is in the characteristic Castello area, at the end of Via Garibaldi, a well-known street which still maintains the features of the old Venice. You can walk out onto the pretty terrace, and of course you also have a lovely view of the canal. For your convenience, complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel.
Service and companion animals are both welcome.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $46
- Double Room with Kitchen
- Double or Twin Room, Kitchen
- Quadruple Room, Kitchen
- Triple Room with Kitchen
- Quadruple Room with Kitchen
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 3 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time starts at 11 AM
- Check-out time is 10 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
In the hotel
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
Bed & Breakfast Giardini - Venice’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply, subject to submission of proper documents to the property, to patients, their companions and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties. 30% reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.5 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.