Goldener Adler - Bolzano (province)
The Duomo cathedral is a few steps from the property.
The hotel is a historic property that has welcomed personalities such as Austrian Emperors, the French author and philosopher Michel de Montaigne, and the hereditary prince Cosimo de Medici.
The property has maintained its ancient charm and features an elegant atmosphere, providing high quality services such as free wired and wireless Internet access, an ADSL Internet Point, a small meeting room, a bar, two restaurants, and a wellness center.
The area surrounding the hotel provides a large range of sporting activities all year round. Ski resorts and trekking paths are easily reachable by car.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $105
- Classic Double Room
- Deluxe Double Room
- Junior Suite (Michel de Montaigne)
- Comfort Double Room
- Superior Double Room (Romantic)
- Single Room
- Junior Suite (Kaiser Max 1)
- Junior Suite (Eleonora)
At a glance
- This hotel has 28 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-Midnight
- Check-out time is 11:30 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Up to 2 children (2 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Babysitting/childcare *
- Pets allowed *
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Train station pickup *
- Self parking *
In the hotel
- 2 restaurants
- Coffee shop/café
- Snack bar/deli
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Meeting rooms 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Fireplace in lobby
In the room
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Pillow menu
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
DiningAdlerCafe - This bar specializes in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Open select days.
Finsterwirt - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
Goldener Adler - Bolzano (province)’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- Tourism fee: EUR 1.60 per person, per night
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 1,60
Self parking costs EUR 9.00 per night with in/out privileges
Rollaway beds are available for an additional charge
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 12.00 per pet, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.