Ai Savoia - Turin
It is very similar to the Hotel de charme so called in France. There are four rooms with safe, private bathroom, air conditioned, classic and well refined furniture of the beginning of XIX century. This B&B also has complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access and accessible path of travel as well as in-room accessibility. Ai Savoia is a smoke-free property. Ai Savoia is pet friendly.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $87
- Single Room
- Double Room (Camera delle Regine)
- Deluxe Double Room
- Suite, Annex Building (4 peole)
- Double Room (Camera dei Re)
- Classic Double Room, Annex Building
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 18 rooms
- Check-in time 8 AM-9 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (6 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Free breakfast
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Private bathroom
Ai Savoia - Turin’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.30 per person, per night, up to 4 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.