Leopold - Bruges
Leopold is a centrally located hotel surrounded by entertainment venues and shops.
This Bruges hotel offers multilingual staff, tour/ticket assistance and Wi-Fi.
The reception desk is open during limited hours of the day.
This hotel offers free breakfast.
Multilingual staff can provide tour/ticket assistance. WiFi is available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $99
- Deluxe Twin Room
- Family Room (Standard)
- Family Room (Deluxe)
- Superior Double Room
- Standard Double Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 10 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time noon-8:00 PM
- Check-out time is 10:00 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- WiFi in public areas *
- WiFi in rooms *
- Discounted offsite parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Pillowtop mattress
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
Leopold - Bruges’s small print
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.12 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
WiFi is available in guestrooms for EUR 5 per stay (rates may vary)
WiFi is available in public areas for EUR 5 per stay (rates may vary)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.