Artemare Vacanze - Syracuse
This welcoming property, once housing the family of famous Italian writer Elio Vittorini, is an ideal departure point for exploring many amazing historic sites and tourist attractions in Syracuse, including the city's archeological site with Greek and Roman ruins, an important Greek Theatre, and stunning beaches. Showcasing traditional architectural elements, this historic Sicilian residence provides an elegant environment.
Features include a gracious portico courtyard, comfortably appointed accommodations, and complimentary wireless Internet access. Airport and area shuttles are available on request (surcharge).
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $75
- Deluxe Apartment, Courtyard Area
- Suite Summer Sale!
- Standard Apartment, 1 Bedroom
- One Bedroom Apartment Summer Sale!
- Deluxe Apartment with private courtyard_Summer Sale!
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 6 rooms
- Check-in time 4:30 PM-9 PM
- Check-out time is 11:00 AM
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (4 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Free train station pickup *
- Free nearby parking
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast daily
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Espresso maker
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Down comforter
- Individually furnished
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Access via exterior corridors
Artemare Vacanze - Syracuse’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 24 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50% for stays in January, February, and November. Guests exempted from the tax include residents of Siracusa City, children under 12 years of age, and disabled persons. Please note that exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- Tourism fee: EUR 1.50 per person, per night
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 9 per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.