Soggiorno Casa di Barbano - Florence (province)
The bed and breakfast Soggiorno Casa di Barbano is situated in the heart of Florence, a 5-minutes walk from the Santa Maria Novella railway station and a few steps away from the Fortezza da Basso exhibition and conference center.
Within a short, pleasant walk you will reach the San Lorenzo area, with the magnificent basilica bearing the same name, the famous Cappelle Medicee enriched by Michelangelo's masterpieces, and the typical market--one of the most important in the city.
The property is a nice, 19th-century building combining ancient charm and modern comfort, with amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and express check-in and -out services. The kind, attentive staff is available to book museums or restaurants for you, ensuring a pleasant and relaxing stay.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $68
- Triple Room
- Double Room Single Use, Private Bathroom
- Double Room
- Double Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 3 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time 7:30 AM-10 PM
- Check-out time is 11:00 AM
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (10 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets allowed (dogs and cats only)
- Restrictions apply *
- 2 per room
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast daily
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1880
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Soggiorno Casa di Barbano - Florence (province)’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.