The Secret Garden - Rome
Situated in the Esquilino district in the Rome city center, The Secret Garden is the ideal solution to visit Rome thanks to its proximity to the main city's attractions and to an excellent transportation network (bus and subway).
The Secret Garden offers welcoming rooms, an outstanding rooftop terrace, free wireless Internet access, and the possibility to book guided tours in Rome. The staff of this pet-friendly townhouse suite in Rome will be able to give you all the necessary information on the capital and the main events around the area.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $46
- Superior Triple Room, Ensuite
- Superior Quadruple Room, Balcony
- Standard Twin Room
- Superior Double Room
- Standard Quad Room with private external bathroom
- Superior Double Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 6 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-3:00 AM
- Check-out time is 10:00 AM
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast daily
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1904
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Designated smoking areas
- Rooftop terrace
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Down comforter
- Separate dining area
- Separate sitting area
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
The Secret Garden - Rome’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
This property does not have elevators.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.