Il Chiostro delle Cererie - Matera
The property, housed in a former convent, offers a quiet and peaceful ambience, simple yet functional guestrooms, garden, bar, lounge and a small breakfast room.
Don't miss the beautiful historic centre of Matera and the nearby archaeological park of Parco della Murgia!
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $50
- Triple Room
- Double Room
- Quadruple Room
- Single Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 16 rooms
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is 10 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets allowed (dogs only)
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free self parking
In the hotel
- 24-hour room service
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Ceiling fan
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV channels
Il Chiostro delle Cererie - Matera’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night, up to 3 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.