Hotel Palazzo Abadessa - Venice
Guests are welcomed into the atrium with marble flooring, a wooden ceiling and polychrome windows with leaded glass that look out onto the canal, where the hotel's private docking place is situated.
On the opposite side there is a magnificent spiral staircase, the only one in Venice, that leads to the first floor of the building.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $87
- Suite (3 people)
- Superior Quadruple Room
- Superior Triple Room
- Superior Double or Twin Room
- Suite (4 people)
- Classic Double Room, Ground Floor
- Junior Suite (3 people)
- Junior Suite
- Classic Double or Twin Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 15 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time 2:00 PM-midnight
- Check-out time is noon
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Cable/satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Hotel Palazzo Abadessa - Venice’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply, subject to submission of proper documents to the property, to patients, their companions and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties. 30% reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.25 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.