Stella's House - Rome
This bed and breakfast provides a unique and personalized travel experience with a touch of local flavor. Stella's House offers guests a complimentary continental breakfast from 8 AM to 10 AM daily in the breakfast area. Guests enjoy complimentary wireless (high-speed) Internet access and store luggage onsite. Children 5 and younger stay free of charge. This is a non-smoking property. Pets are not allowed.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $35
- Triple Room, Shared Bathroom
- Single Room, Shared Bathroom
- Double Room, Shared Bathroom
At a glance
- This hotel has 3 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- 24-hour check-in
- Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Required at check in
- Cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (5 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
In the hotel
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Shared bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
Stella's House - Rome’s small print
This property accepts cash only for all bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.