Hotel Del Sole - Milan
Hotel Del Sole is situated in the heart of Milan, close to the Stazione Centrale railway station and Corso Buenos Aires, and not far from the majestic Duomo di Milano - the second largest Gothic cathedral in the world.
An ideal lodging solution for both business and leisure stays in Milan, Hotel Del Sole features comfortable guestrooms, wireless Internet access, a cozy bar in addition to a courteous and attentive staff, always on hand to provide assistance and useful information on the events and attractions of this modern and welcoming city.
This Milan hotel is located close to the underground, tram and bus stops, allowing an easy reach to every part of the city, including the international fairgrounds and the new Pero-Rho exhibition center.
The choice of entertainment in Milan is endless, with wine bars, lounge bars, live music, discotheques, and clubs. Tram number 33, which stops only a short walk from the hotel, will take you directly to the Corso Garibaldi and Corso Como areas.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $71
- Double Room, Private Bathroom
- Double Room, Shared Bathroom
- Triple Room, Private Bathroom
- Triple Room, Shared Bathroom
- Quadruple Room, Private Bathroom
- Double Room Single Use, Shared Bathroom
- Double Room Single Use, Private Bathroom
At a glance
- This hotel has 17 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- 24-hour check-in
- Check-out time is 11:30 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (12 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- WiFi in public areas *
- WiFi in rooms *
- No parking
In the hotel
- Room service (during limited hours)
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Rooftop terrace
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hair dryer (on request)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Hotel Del Sole - Milan’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
This property does not have elevators.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
The above tax will be reduced by 50% in August. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply to residents of Milan or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
During Expo 2015, city taxes will be applied all year. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
Cribs/Infant beds are available for EUR 20 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.