Hotel Di Rienzo - Rome
Hotel Di Rienzo is centrally located in Rome, housed in an Umbertino-style building close to the Termini railway station, where a frequent train service is available for all the major Italian and European cities as well as transfers to the airport.
Nearby the property, you will find great monuments, such as the magnificent Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore and the National Roman Museum, together with numerous shops, bars, and restaurants.
This hotel therefore makes the perfect starting point to discover the city's main attractions. Sightseeing tours of Rome or the surroundings can be arranged with staff assistance. Wedding planning services are a possibility, too. During their stay, guests can take advantage of luggage storage and free wireless Internet access throughout the hotel.
For an extra charge, the hotel also provides a roundtrip airport shuttle service (advanced reservations are required).
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $104
- Single Room, Shared Bathroom
- Double Room, Private Bathroom
- Double Room, Shared Bathroom
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 13 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time noon-9:30 PM
- Check-out time is 10:00 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (3 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- No parking
In the hotel
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Individually decorated
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- Digital TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
Hotel Di Rienzo - Rome’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of EUR 50 per vehicle (roundtrip)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.