La Grotta di Montecchino - Siena (province)
This farm house has its own restaurant serving breakfast and dinner where you'll find a selection of items to try. If you want low-key dining options, you will be pleased to find barbecue grills and a picnic area. Free WiFi is available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $81
- Apartment for 4 people
- Apartment for 2 people
- Apartment, 1 Bedroom
- Apartment, 1 Bedroom (4 Adults)
At a glance
- This hotel has 13 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-midnight
- Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply *
- 1 per room (up to 15 kg)
- Free WiFi in public areas
- WiFi in rooms *
- Free self parking
In the hotel
- Continental breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Barbeque grills
- Playground on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Picnic area
In the room
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Weekly housekeeping provided
DiningLa Grotta di Montecchino - This family restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Reservations are required.
La Grotta di Montecchino - Siena (province)’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property in cash: EUR 2.50 per person, per night, for the first 6 nights. For stays from 1 November to 29 February the tax is reduced to EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to residents of the city, children under 12 years of age, or disabled persons. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night, up to 6 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
Continental breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 5 per person (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.