Pensione Canada - Florence
The good-value-for-money Hotel Pensione Canada in Florence welcomes its guests with a warm and cozy atmosphere right in the heart of the city. Situated in the picturesque pedestrian district of San Lorenzo, just a stone's throw from the major historical and artistic sights such as the Duomo, the Baptistery, the Medicean Chapels, the Uffizi Gallery, and Ponte Vecchio, Pensione Canada is the ideal place for your next holiday in Florence, Tuscany.
From the windows, art lovers can admire the famous Campanile di Giotto belltower, a masterpiece of Gothic art. This smoke-free property offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
The hospitality of the young owners, always available for suggestions and advices, contributes to make your stay here memorable.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $37
- Double Room, Private Bathroom
- Double Room, Shared Bathroom (Private Shower)
- Double Room, Shared Bathroom
- Single Room, Shared Bathroom
- Triple Room, Private Bathroom
- Family Room, Shared Bathroom
- Triple Room, Shared Bathroom
- Economy Twin Room, Shared Bathroom
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 9 rooms
- Check-in time 1 PM-10 PM
- Check-out time is 10 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets not allowed
- No parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free newspapers in lobby
In the room
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
Pensione Canada - Florence’s small print
This hotel has a curfew at 1 AM.
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 35 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.