Baggot Court Townhouse - Dublin
Free Wi-Fi and guest rooms with down comforters are among the extra touches that make for a comfortable stay at this family-friendly Dublin hotel which is situated in the Baggot Street area. Baggot Court Townhouse is also near a metro station.
This 3 star Baggot Street-area hotel offers dry cleaning/laundry and laundry facilities.
Knowledgeable staff are available at the front desk 24 hours-a-day and can provide tour/ticket assistance. Free high-speed (wired) Internet access is available. The reception has a safety deposit box for your valuable items.
This hotel offers free wired and wireless Internet access, plus a restaurant.
Knowledgeable staff are available at the front desk 24 hours-a-day and can provide tour/ticket assistance.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $58
- Double Room
- Single Room
- Triple Room
- Standard Room, 2 Single Beds
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 17 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- 24-hour check-in
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 21
Travelling with others
- Children (5 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle *
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Year Built 1800
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Designated smoking areas
In the room
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Down comforter
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- 28-inch LCD TV
- Digital TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
Baggot Court Townhouse - Dublin’s small print
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
Parking height restrictions apply.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Breakfast costs between EUR 6.50 and EUR 9.50 per person (approximately)
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of EUR 40.00 per room (roundtrip)
Airport shuttle service for children costs EUR 40.00 (one way)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.