Hotel Ariel Silva - Venice
Hotel Ariel Silva is an accommodation in Venice, not far from the Santa Lucia railway station, 10 minutes from Piazzale Roma--the car and bus terminal--and very close to the Casino.
The reception is open day and night, while English, French, Spanish, and Hungarian are spoken. The family who owns the property is always happy to suggest some tips about the city and its history, to help guests better enjoy their time in Venice. There is an onsite bar/lounge available and free wireless Internet access is provided.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $40
- Triple Room, Shared Bathroom
- Double or Twin Room
- Apartment, 2 Bedrooms, Annex Building (8 Adults)
- Quadruple Room
- Double Room, Shared Bathroom, Annex Building
- Family Room, 2 Bedrooms, Annex Building (5 Adults)
- Double Room, Shared Bathroom
- Family Room, 2 Bedrooms, Annex Building (4 Adults)
- Single Room
- Triple Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 15 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-midnight
- Check-out time is 10:30 AM
- Express check-in
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets stay free (dogs only)
- Free WiFi in public areas
- WiFi in rooms *
- No parking
In the hotel
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
In the room
- Climate control
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Sofa bed
- Pillowtop mattress
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Hotel Ariel Silva - Venice’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply, subject to submission of proper documents to the property, to patients, their companions and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties. 30% reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
WiFi is available in guestrooms for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.