Ca' Masawalsa - Lake Garda (area)
Ideal for families and groups of friends, the Ca' Masawalsa Hotel features comfortable guest rooms sleeping up to 4 persons, a lovely swimming pool, bar, garden, private parking, safe-deposit box, and complimentary wireless Internet access. This hotel offers accessibility features such as accessible path of travel.
Daniela & Walter will warmly welcome you, and will do their best to ensure that you enjoy your holiday in Bardolino!
Ca' Masawalsa is in a haven for windsurfing, boating and biking.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $89
- Quadruple Room
- Double Room
- Triple Room
- Single Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 23 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time 12:30 PM-11:30 PM
- Check-out time is 11:00 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (2 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets allowed (dogs only)
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free self parking
In the hotel
- Room service
- Number of outdoor pools -
- Outdoor pool
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Rooftop terrace
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV channels
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Ca' Masawalsa - Lake Garda (area)’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tax is imposed by the city for stays from April 1st to September 30th, and is collected at the hotel. The tax does not apply to stays in October or to children under 14 years of age. Please note that exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
Cribs/Infant beds are available for EUR 7 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.