Locanda Ca' dei Duxi - Cinque Terre - La Spezia area
Housed in a historical building, Locanda Ca' dei Luxi welcomes guests in a family environment, offering simple, clean accommodation in one of Italy's most visited areas, rich in places that definitely worth a visit.
The Inn is Ecolabel certified and the English speaking staff is very friendly and helpful.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $92
- Single Room
- Triple Room
- Double Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 10 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 6 floors
- Check-in time 2:00 PM-9:30 PM
- Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (2 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- No parking
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast daily
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Cable/satellite TV channels
- In-room safe
Locanda Ca' dei Duxi - Cinque Terre - La Spezia area’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.