Albergo Teatro - Cinque Terre - La Spezia area
Very close to the railway station and few meters from the Morin walk, a touristic harbor from where leave the boats that link the city with the Cinque Terre, Lerici and Portovenere, the hotel is the ideal place for a relaxing stay, close to the sea and the beauties of the Gulf of the Poets.
The city of La Spezia, thanks to the particular conformation of its gulf, enjoys a privileged climate and it is for this reason that you can visit it during the various seasons of the year.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $35
- Triple Room, Shared Bathroom
- Triple Room, Private Bathroom
- Double Room, Private Bathroom
- Double Room, Shared Bathroom
- Single Room, Shared Bathroom
At a glance
- This hotel has 7 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time 3 PM-11 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets stay free (dogs and cats only)
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
In the hotel
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
Albergo Teatro - Cinque Terre - La Spezia area’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 5 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.